by CASEY CHEEK
Hi! I’m Casey, a part-time food blogger, full-time architect, wife, and dog mom. On All Types Of Bowls, you’ll find healthy inspiration for making your favorite cravings and comfort foods. I believe we should eat all our cravings, whether it’s a leafy grain bowl or a big bowl of pasta.
Bang Bang Cauliflower Tacos
Serves 2-4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup cassava flour, gluten free flour, or all-purpose flour
- 3/4-1 cup water
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup kewpie mayo or vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 3 carrots, shaved or cut into ribbons
- 1 Persian cucumber, shaved or cut into ribbons
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- green onions for toppings
- sesame seeds for topping
- Whisk together the flour, water, lime and salt. Toss the cauliflower florets in the batter so they are completely coated.
- Place the cauliflower in the air fryer (making sure not to overcrowd). Air fry at 400 F for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- To make the Bang Bang Sauce, combine the mayo, Thai sweet chili sauce and sriracha. Once the cauliflower is cooked, coat in the Bang Bang sauce.
- To make the Slaw, mix the carrot and cucumber ribbons with rice vinegar, pepper, and sesame oil.
- To assemble, add the slaw onto the corn tortillas, then the cauliflower, and top with green onion, sesame seeds and more sriracha.