Be part of the Legacy Stables and Events Bridal Expo on September 30, 2018, and you’ll meet and greet discerning brides (and grooms!) who know the importance of securing the very best wedding professionals to create their dream day.
Top Five Reasons to Join Us As a Wedding Expo Vendor:
- Our “extras” scheduled for that exciting day will attract couples in the early planning stages – those ready to connect with vendors who match their style and personalities. We will be giving away a cruise to one lucky couple – via a drawing that day – which is sure to entice a large number of engaged couples planning a wedding in the Triad.
- Twenty-five lucky brides who meet with at least 10 vendors will be entered in to a drawing for (25) $50 Visa gift cards, as well as several $25 and $50 gift cards from local restaurants, boutiques, and spas.Vendors will provide stickers to each bride they discuss their wedding services with, and we promise brides will be anxious to talk to as many professionals as possible! As one of our vendors, you’ll know that’s guaranteed face-to-face interaction with a substantial number of brides-to-be.
- We will be “giving back” during the Expo with a cash bar to benefit the Ronald McDonald House, as well as additional donations to the American Heart Association.
- As a talented wedding professional, you’ll be showcased in our beyond picturesque setting – known for its 30-acres of scenic pasture, as well as indoor accommodations for the most romantic celebrations, including rehearsal dinners and bridal luncheons.
- A spacious booth (10’ x 10’) can be yours for the fee of $650, and only $600 if you book the space before July 30, making you eligible for our Early Bird Discount. You’ll also benefit from free electricity in your show space, and the opportunity to have first choice of complimentary ad space in the Expo’s catalog – which every visiting couple will take home!
You already know Legacy Stables and Events offers the largest celebration space of any farm-style venue in the Triad, seating 850 guests. Add the stately beauty of saddlebred horses and a lush, glorious landscape to provide the perfect ambiance, plus a 12,000-square-foot barn and outdoor arena with a beautiful gazebo and outdoor stone fireplace, and brides will discover our one-of-kind setting is the perfect spot for celebrating their new life together. Make sure you’re a part of their wedding day team!
To reserve your space for the Expo, to be held on Sunday, September 30, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., call Caitlynn Lancaster or Erin Nettles at 336-293-7159, or email [email protected]. Vendors will be able to set up their spaces beginning at 8 a.m., with take-down available immediately after the Expo ends, up until 7 p.m.