These Oven-Baked Garlic Bread Italian Hawaiian Roll Sliders will be your new favorite appetizer for backyard BBQs, Super Bowls, holidays, family dinners… you name it and they’ll love it. Ready in 30 minutes or less, these hot sliders are almost too quick and easy to not make!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 12 count Slider Buns
- 12 slices Turkey
- 12 slices Soppressata Salami (more if using small rounds)
- 12 slices Pepperoni (more if using small)
- 8 slices Provolone or Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded (optional)
- 1/4 cup Peach Preserves
- 3 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Banana Peppers (optional)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced or grated
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil, or Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Slice your buns in half. Place the bottom buns in the prepared baking dish.
- Add a layer of the peach preserves and dijon mustard to the bottom buns.
- Layer the turkey, then a single layer of sliced cheese, then the salami and pepperoni, and one more single layer of sliced cheese.
- Sprinkle with banana peppers, freshly chopped basil, and grated parmesan.
- Add the top half of the slider buns.
- In a small bowl, mix the grated garlic, chopped parsley, and olive oil. Brush on top of the buns.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes. Enjoy!