Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 25
Total Time: 35
- 1 12-count package Hawaiian rolls
- 3/4 lb. ham, cooked, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb. swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peach fruit spread
- 2-3 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. poppyseeds
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×9″ or 9×13″ pan with aluminum foil, then lightly grease with olive oil or butter.
- Using a large, serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so that you have two slabs (one for the tops and one for the bottoms).
- Place the “bottoms” slab of rolls into the prepared pan.
- Add an even layer of half of the ham over the rolls.
- Add an even layer of the swiss cheese.
- Add the remaining ham in an even layer.
- Add the “tops” slab of the rolls.
- To make the glaze, simply mix the gold peach fruit preserve, olive oil, mustard, poppyseeds, black pepper and salt.
- Brush all the glaze over the top layer of the rolls, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Let the rolls sit at room temperature for 5-8 minutes, then bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Slice into individual sliders and enjoy warm!