Mediterranean Goddess Protein Dip
(High-Protein, Easy Appetizer)
Serves 4-8 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup dill
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ranch seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pepperoncinis to top
- 1/3 cup persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- squeeze of lemon
- Blend together all the ingredients listed for the Goddess Protein Dip in a high-power food processor. Blend for 3 minutes, pushing sides down, to get everything to blend smoothly until creamy dip forms.
- To make the Mediterranean Salad, combine all the ingredients listed together and mix well.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and smooth out. Add the Mediterranean Salad in the middle of the dip and top with some pepperoncinis if desired.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers or pita chips.
- To make ahead, store dip and salad separately in air-tight containers and assemble before serving.
Hi! I’m Casey, a part-time food blogger, full-time architect, wife, and dog mom. On All Types Of Bowls, you’ll find healthy inspiration for making your favorite cravings and comfort foods. I believe we should eat all our cravings, whether it’s a leafy grain bowl or a big bowl of pasta.