BY @BRIGHTMOMENTCO / LAUREN SEPHTON
Requiring zero chill time, these are chewy on the inside with crisp, crunchy edges and chocolatey goodness laced throughout!
- 1/3 cup 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Granulated Cane Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 3/4 cup + 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- 1/4 cup Pistachios, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg, olive oil, and sugars until creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt to combine. Add to the stand mixer bowl.
- Mix until well-combined, then fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Using 2-3 tbsp. dough per cookie, roll into a ball, then place on the prepared baking tray 2” apart.
- Add the pistachios on top.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes on the baking tray. Enjoy!
TIP: For the crinkle effect, tap the cookie pan on the stovetop halfway through baking to interrupt the rising process. Repeat this again after baking. Just trust me on this one 😉