by LAUREN SEPHTON / @BRIGHTMOMENTCO
Fresh mint paired with sweet pineapple and tart lime, this Pineapple Mint Mojito Mocktail (Non-Alcoholic) is going to be THE mocktail of Summer!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Granulated Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Sparkling Mineral or Tonic Water, to serve
- Ice Cubes, to serve
- Lime Wedges, for garnishing
- Honey, for garnishing
- Tajin Seasoning, for garnishing
- To make the simple syrup, combine the water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and simmer until the sugar has dissolved.
- Let the syrup cool to room temperature before adding into a small blender or food processor with the fresh mint and pineapple chunks. Pulse until smooth.
- Stir in lime juice to taste.
- To garnish the glasses, spread a little honey along the glass edges before dipping into tajin seasoning. Add ice to the glasses, 3-4 tablespoons of the simple syrup, and fill with sparkling mineral water to desire. Stir the mixture together so the simple syrup is evenly distributed in the glass.
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh pineapple to enjoy!