- 16 oz large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 5 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a large plastic zip bag, toss the shrimp with the paprika, flour, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large pan over medium high heat, warm up the olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add in the minced garlic to sauté for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the seasoned shrimp in a single layer to cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip to cook an additional 2-3 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy warm!