For almost ten years, Matt Hall has been revolutionizing the way event planners, brides, and corporate event coordinators have approached media. Through his innovative business model, Matt has assembled a team of media and entertainment professionals in the fields of videography, photography, DJ, photo booth, and other media services. He offers one-stop shopping for individual services and group packages.
- Events:Who wouldn’t treasure a video of a family reunion? Or a first birthday party? Those special moments worth celebrating are worth re-living through memorable footage caught in the moment.
- Weddings:A couple will never regret the investment of videography on their wedding day. But they will undoubtedly regret not factoring it into the budget once they realize the blur of activities makes it hard to savor all the details they’ve spent months and hours planning.
- Corporate: Whether an introduction to a business for new employees, a corporate event, or a training event – videography is a great resource for corporations who wish to document events and learning opportunities. The investment of video can help save money over time, eliminating the need for ongoing travel costs and trainer fees.
- Events & Weddings: The quality difference between professional and amateur photography is rarely subject to debate. The convenience of cameras on our phones and clever filters cannot take the place of a genuine professional.
- Corporate: From professional headshots to promotional photography – there is a definite need for high-quality photography in the corporate world. Professional images can be used for everything from recruiting to networking to marketing.
- Events:Hiring a DJ is not only about the music… it’s about an energetic and charismatic individual getting people into the celebration and encouraging them to be a part of the party.
- Weddings:Rather than spending hours trying to build a song list, a DJ can employ music that represents a couple’s personal tastes and will give their guests an opportunity to dance and celebrate the first of a lifetime of memories.
- Events & Weddings: People love photo booths. It’s a trend that began a few years ago and shows no signs of stopping. They are fun – they open the door for people to be quirky and silly and create lasting memories of special moments in our lives.
- Corporate: Photo Booths are a great way to encourage team members to relax and have fun. Depending on the event, they can be fun icebreakers and offer team building and rapport without anyone being the wiser.
The newest service in the 201 Media line up is graphic design. The in-house designer can design everything from party invitations to graduation announcements, wedding invitations and programs, even business cards and marketing materials.
Other Media Services
- VHS and Cassette Transfers: Believe it or not, there are those who still have VHS and cassette tapes lying around. Though few of us have the capacity to play them anymore, the memories no longer have to be held hostage, thanks to 201 Media’s media transfer service. Incredibly affordable, the transfer can offer renewed laughter and memories to come back to life.
- Photo Videos: A wonderful way to incorporate old photography in a new way, photography can be retouched, and a presentation can be set to music to create a visually dynamic work of art. Whether used to commemorate a special moment, highlight key events, or memorialize someone who has passed, photo presentations are another way to preserve memories.
201 Media is truly the one-stop professional for all your media production needs. Give them a call and discover how simple it is to coordinate one vendor for so many services.
201 Media is based in Winston-Salem. Visit them online at 201MediaPro.com and be sure to like them on Facebook! Email 201Media@gmail.comor 336.253.7335.