BY PAM COOK
Like many women – and men – I’ve been pampering myself for years at spas. I love everything about the experiences that come with luxury facials, manicures, massages, and makeovers. However, while spas are everywhere you look these days, they aren’t the same as medical spas.
A medspa is unique and transformative in a much different way. While there, you will be under the care of a board certified or licensed practitioner, specializing in non-invasive medical treatments and techniques. These serve to create a unique experience that not only rejuvenates your skin with medical grade products but can also improve your mind, body and overall well-being in the process.
I’ve found that Restoration MedSpa, with locations in Winston-Salem and Greensboro, is my med spa of choice because it so perfectly blends the newest and most innovative medical technologies with a staff of caring individuals, who make me feel like a queen from the moment I walk in the door.
I’m as likely to get a hug from someone on the staff at Restoration MedSpa as I am to get advice and exactly the right service to help me look and feel my best. And toward that goal, the licensed professionals at Restoration MedSpa offer a variety of personalized facial, body and anti-aging treatments.
To get you started toward a great med spa experience, I’ve outlined some of the options you’ll find at better practices like Restoration MedSpa.
Skin Care Treatments and Injectables
Skin rejuvenation solutions come in a variety of applications, from injectables like Botox®, Juvéderm®, Volbella®, Vollure®, Kybella® and Voluma, to aesthetic treatments and techniques, like Arquederma® (mini facelift) and InstaTox®.
Here are some specialized skin treatment options offered at Restoration MedSpa:
- Deka Dot Laser – eliminates wrinkles and acnescars.
- EndyMed® Intensif – a micro-needling technique to revive from deep within the skin.
- Madonna Lift – for targeting dark circles and lifting drooping eyelids.
- Ultherapy® – reduces the appearance of sagging skin and wrinkles.
- Vampire Facial® – uses your own blood platelets to improve the look and feel of your skin.
- HydraFacial MD – exfoliates your skin and helps unclog your pores.
- LaseMD® – a fractional laser to eliminate facial scars and help new skin to grow.
- Custom Chemical Peel – promotes the growth of new skin cells.
- European Luxury Facial – provides a deep pore cleansing with steam extractions, exfoliation mask and massage.
Body Care Treatments
Body treatments can help you target problem areas and achieve your goals for a firmer, trimmer body. Whether you are interested in body sculpting, body contouring or a custom weight-loss plan, you’ll leave Restoration MedSpa confident that you’ll see the results you expect and deserve.
Here are some specialized body care treatment options offered at Restoration MedSpa:
- CoolSculpting® – a non-invasive fat-reduction procedure that freezes fat cells that are then naturally eliminated from your body.
- EndyMedPro® – a radio-frequency treatment for full-body skin tightening and body contouring.
- Laser Hair Removal – gets rid of unwanted hair that waxing, shaving and tweezing have failed to remove.
Healthier and Happier Aging Treatments
Perhaps one of the most important reasons one might choose a Medical Spa over a traditional spa is the access to all the latest products and treatment options to outsmart the symptoms of menopause and aging – for both men and women.
Here are some specialized healthy aging treatment options offered at Restoration MedSpa:
- Hair regrowth – uses your own blood platelets to stimulate hair follicles and regrowth.
- Orgasm Shot® (O Shot! ®) – promotes new blood vessel formation for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Priapus Shot® (P Shot! ®) – provides men with all natural and lasting improvements in sexual function.
- BioTe® Hormones – all-natural, bio-identical pellets inserted just under the skin and offering more consistent nutraceutical hormone therapy for both men and women.
- Vampire Breast Lift – a new procedure to enhance breasts by plasma injection.
Whatever your goals for looking better and feeling better, Restoration MedSpa can develop a treatment plan to help you achieve the best results.
To learn more about services and treatments offered at Restoration MedSpa and receive a complimentary consultation, call (336) 999-8295, or visit www.restorationmedspa.com.
Tell them Pam sent you!